From Sourcebook Wiki
Events of regional, national, and international importance.
- 1 1398
- 2 1399
- 3 1400
- 4 1401
- 5 1402
- 6 1403
- 22 Sunforge : Ralth Onorodil abruptly resigns from the Triumviral Sentinels, eventually to be replaced by Grandle Mag.
- 29 Sunforge : Naprid Daithe resigns as Lord Martial of the Bog Wraiths, is replaced by Ralth Onorodil.
- 12 Sunforge : Arch-Warden Ardrell Mathrew dies.
- 13 Sunforge : Marrwyn Collar becomes Arch-Warden.
- 1 Verdant : Political outsider Edrell Odenthorpe (spoiler) elected Sheriff in [[[Wydmoor City]].
- 5th Fast of Anticipation : Heavy rains begin, bringing the Wydmoor Fire under control.
- 2nd Fast of Anticipation : The Great Fire of Wydmoor begins.
- 4th Wintercusp : Odessan forces occupy the Iros Forge mining camp and set up winter quarters there. The occupation goes unnoticed in Wydmoor City on account of unseasonably violent weather washing out the route from Iros Forge to Yalmrinth.
- 31 Heavenfall : Calvis Wydsomme, Mayor of Wydmoor, his daughter, (and most mysteriously of all) and his manservant Lodz are all assassinated by (*ahem*) hobgoblins.
- ? Heavenfall : Several pre-Alexandrian Dragon Turtles awaken in the swamps of Wydmoor, preventing travel through the swamp and disrupting trade among the Laketowns of Sherdam.
- 20 Heavenfall : Odessan army occupies the town of Yalmrinth.
- 19 Heavenfall : Power sharing agreement is reached by (most of) the various factions in Wydmoor. Edrell Odenthorpe resigns as Sheriff to become Interim Magius, after abscondment of the sitting Magius. He is replaced by Teodora Mann, a long time guardsman. Additionally, Mayor Wydsomme is given full Imperium in the absence of a legislative quorum.
- 16 Heavenfall : A round of assassinations leaves Wydmoor Free City crippled, and extralegal emergency measures begin. Bog Wraiths declare Martial Law.
- 15 Heavenfall : The town of Yalmrinth is evacuated in advance of an Odessan force.